Experienced West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorney
Serving West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Orlando & throughout Florida
Accidents are an unfortunate part of everyday lives. But as history has taught us, some accidents have more of a negative impact on our lives than others. In fact, some accidents, which seem simple, minor or even “silly” in nature end up being extremely devastating—costing an individual mental anguish, physical pain, and even financial damages.
Doesn’t sound fair, does it? It’s not—especially in accidents that are due to the negligence or lack of action from another party. In these situations, justice may be served. And by working with a reputable West Palm Beach personal injury attorney, you may be able to seek a compensation that’s right for you to help you recover.
Some Of The Main Areas We Serve Can Be Found Below:
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
Personal Injury FAQs :
- Personal Injury Basics: What is a Personal Injury Case?
- How to Win with a West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorney?
- How Do Punitive Damages Work in Florida Personal Injury Cases?
- How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help at Every Phase of a Personal Injury Case?
Why Experience Matters in a Personal Injury Claim
The legal team at Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A. has handled hundreds of personal injury cases, which have resulted in hundreds of happier clients. The Sternberg legal team has experience in virtually every area of personal injury imaginable.
Some of the most common types of accident claims we see and represent include:
- Auto accidents – This area includes the common, every-day car accidents—from the minor “fender-bender” to multi-vehicle pile ups. Learn more
- Bicycle accidents – Florida is a popular state for bicyclists. As a result, bicyclists are at high risk for accidents and life-changing injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents – Much like bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents are also a huge problem that can result in permanent and long-term injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents – While these accidents might seem minor or caused by clumsiness, they may be more complex, and more legal repercussions to them than you might think.
- Nursing home abuse – Did you know that elder abuse happens in 1 out of 3 nursing homes in the U.S.?! With these facts, the chances of abuse or neglect happening to one of your loved ones are high.
- Negligent security – Muggings, robberies, or physical threats of any kind that result in injury and that happen on the property of another’s home or business might mean a negligent security case.
- Premises liability – Similar to negligent security, if you were injured in an accident on someone else’s property, or in a public place, you may have a case.
- Wrongful death – If a loved one was killed in an accident, especially in an accident where another party was discovered to be negligent in some way, then you and your family is likely entitled to survivors’ rights in Florida. Learn more
- Workers’ compensation – While workers’ compensation in Florida is designed to provide workers injured on the job with benefits and wages, this may not be enough…or there may be a more involved case worth discussing with an experienced attorney.
While most personal injury claims settle outside the courtroom, the Sternberg law team has the necessary resources and experience to fight on your behalf should your case be brought to trial.
Hire a Personal Injury Attorney In West Palm Beach, FL Today
As a well-established firm in our community, Scott J. Sternberg & Associates has served the West Palm Beach area for the last 6 years. In representing clients and protecting their rights in personal injury claims and accidents, the Sternberg legal team has successfully secured settlements for hundreds of clients after their accidents. And we can help you with your claim, too.[sc name=”call-to-action”]
Find out why hundreds of clients can’t be wrong. To get started on your injury claim, or to talk to a member of our team to see if you have a case, call Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A. today at 561-687-5660 to arrange a free consultation.
It’s free to talk a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney – so you have nothing to lose. Call us today.
Expert Attorneys Working in West Palm Beach :
- Scott J. Sternberg
- Eli J. Brotman
“If you are looking for a firm to represent you in personal injury matters the Scott J.Sternberg & Associates, P.A. is the one. Reliable and friendly. I have also referred friends and family to him as well. Sternberg will make sure that all of your needs are met and answer all of your questions. They are compassionate and are there for their clients.”