How To Obtain A Work-Based Immigrant Visa

Many legal and illegal immigrants cross the borders each year because the United States offers the opportunity of employment and, therefore, a better life. To apply for a work-based visa that would allow you to remain and work in the United States, you must have an employer or potential employer obtain a labor certification approval from the Department of Labor. The employer must then file a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This petition is called an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Form I-140. Read More

Sponsoring A Family Member For A Green Card

Immigrants founded and built America. Coastal states like Florida have a rich history of immigrant innovation and achievement, and many of our citizens who live and works here either came from other countries or are the children or grandchildren of immigrants. Naturally, those who still have family abroad and have enjoyed all that America has to offer yearn to reunite with their family. Read More

Get a Free Case Evaluation Now

Frequently Asked Questions

You’ve Got Questions?
We’ve Got Answers.
Click the button below
to get started.

Workers Compensation FAQs