Florida Workers Compensation Attorneys and Personal Injury Lawyers
Hardworking Workers Comp Lawyers for Hardworking People
At Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A., we are dedicated to providing unsurpassed legal service throughout Florida for clients struggling with personal injury, disability or worker’s compensation claim. With local offices to serve you in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach Florida, we are skilled worker’s compensation, social security disability and personal injury attorneys who focus on you and the legal services you need.
In addition, if you suffer a construction, longshore or other injury on-the-job, our Florida Workers compensation lawyers have more than 15 years of experience guiding clients through regulatory, state and federal settings to gain appropriate compensation.
Understanding legal options is difficult after a personal injury due to an auto accident, slip and fall or negligence of another party. Our experienced West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers will answer your questions and fight to make sure you get the compensation you deserve and need to move forward.
Whether you live in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton or elsewhere in Florida, our law firm offers experienced and aggressive legal representation with personal client care and attention.
Skilled Florida Injury Lawyers Fighting for You
With strong legal experience to help clients struggling with personal injury, disability or worker’s compensation, our attorneys focus on fulfilling your needs and ensuring you understand each step of the legal process in practice areas that include the following:
- Workers compensation: When you need a Workers compensation lawyer, our legal team provides support throughout the claim and appeal process. If your claim is denied in Miami or elsewhere in Florida, we pursue benefits on your behalf.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): Receiving SSD benefits is essential when you are no longer able to work at the job or career you did prior to injury or illness. Our Social Security Disability attorneys assist disabled individuals throughout the application and appeal process to obtain SSD benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Eligibility requirements for SSI are rigorous. We help individuals who do not qualify for SSD seek needed support through SSI.
- Personal Injury Law: Whether you have been hurt in a car crash, slip and fall accident or general negligence, our experienced legal team in West Palm Beach will fight for your right and get you what you are entitled to.
- Family law: Our firm is dedicated to the unique legal concerns of families. We offer knowledgeable and supportive representation in all areas of Florida family law, including divorce, child custody orders, child and spousal support payments, property division and more.
All consultations are free. We take these types of cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay legal fees unless compensation is achieved on your behalf.
Speak with Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A. today
Representing clients throughout Florida from our offices in Orlando, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, Scott J. Sternberg and Associates, P.A. delivers outstanding legal service.
Contact us online or at 561-687-5660 to arrange a free consultation with one of our injury or disability lawyers. We offer evening and weekend appointments and can travel to you if you cannot come to one of our locations.
With offices in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Orlando, our Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, and Personal Injury attorneys are ideally situated to serve clients in our communities and throughout Florida.