Florida Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Those in Need
Hardworking attorneys for hardworking people
At Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A., we are dedicated to providing unsurpassed legal service throughout Florida for clients struggling with injury, disability or United States immigration policy. With local offices to serve you in Orlando, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, we are skilled workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, longshoremen injury and immigration attorneys who focus on you and the legal services you need.
In addition, if you suffer a construction, longshore or other injury on the job, our Florida workers’ compensation lawyers have more than 15 years of experience guiding clients through regulatory, state and federal settings to gain appropriate compensation.
Understanding immigration procedures is difficult and time-consuming. With Spanish, Creole, Portuguese and English language capabilities, our law firm can answer your questions and assist you at hearings at every level of the immigration process.
Whether you live in Miami, West Palm Beach or elsewhere in Florida, our law firm offers experienced legal representation and personal client care and attention.
Skilled Florida lawyers help you move forward
With strong legal experience to help clients struggling with injury, disability or immigration, our attorneys focus on fulfilling your needs and ensuring you understand each step of the legal process in practice areas that include the following:
- Workers’ Compensation: When you need a workers’ compensation lawyer, our legal team provides support throughout the claim and appeal process. If your claim is denied in Miami or elsewhere in Florida, we pursue benefits on your behalf.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): Receiving SSD benefits is essential when you are no longer able to work at the job or career you did prior to injury or illness. Our Social Security Disability attorneys assist disabled individuals throughout the application and appeal process to obtain SSD benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Eligibility requirements for SSI are rigorous. We help individuals who do not qualify for SSD seek needed support through SSI.
- Longshoreman injuries: If you are injured in a maritime work setting such as longshore or port work, we assist you in gaining eligible benefits under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Immigration law: Whether you need a visa or help with immigration issues in the United States, our experienced legal team in West Palm Beach assists with all immigration processes, from visas to federal court hearings.
We offer a free consultation for SSD, SSI, longshoremen injuries and workers' compensation issues. We take these types of cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay legal fees unless compensation is achieved on your behalf.
Speak with Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A. today
Representing clients throughout Florida from Miami to West Palm Beach, Scott J. Sternberg and Associates, P.A. delivers outstanding legal service and client support in the areas of workers’ compensation, longshore injury, Social Security Disability and immigration law.
Contact us online or at 561.459.2483 to arrange a free consultation with one of our lawyers. We offer evening and weekend appointments and can travel to you if you are unable to come to one of our locations.
With offices in Orlando, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, our workers compensation, Social Security Disability, longshoremen injury and immigration attorneys are ideally situated to serve clients in our communities and throughout Florida.