Experienced Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Orlando FL
Serving West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Orlando & throughout Florida
Take a moment and think about how many accidents you hear about on a daily basis. From car collisions to motorcycle mishaps to slip and falls, accidents are accidents—and can vary in severity (and even legal complexity). In fact, some accidents can be so severe that the injuries that result can be life threatening, life changing, and even deadly.
In the event that an accident occurs, and another person or party is found to be at fault, then this might mean you have a right to file a personal injury lawsuit against the other party. Yes, we live in a “no-fault” state in regards to vehicle accidents and divorce, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t file a lawsuit against another…and win.
If you were involved in an accident to any degree, then you know just how devastating an accident can be—and how unfair it is to suffer from injuries and damages. But by working with an Orlando personal injury attorney, it doesn’t have to be this way. End your suffering by discussing your accident and case with an Orlando injury attorney today.
Locations, We Are Serving For:
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
FAQ and Resources :
- Why Police Reports Are Important in a Personal Injury Case
- How Much Pain and Suffering is Enough to Qualify for a Lawsuit?
- How Working with Your Personal Injury Attorney Can Calm Your Nerves
Turning Your Injury Case Around with an Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
Sternberg / Forsythe, P.A. has experience in various types of personal injury cases, and has acquired successful settlements to help accident victims recover.
Here are just a few of the accident cases we handle:
- Vehicle accidents – From the everyday car accident to motorcycle accident to even bicycle accidents, each case has its own unique factors that should be evaluated by an injury attorney. Click Here
- Slip and fall accidents – Whether a slip and fall accident happens at your friend’s house or at the grocery store, you have rights. Click Here
- Nursing home abuse – Putting a loved one or family member in a nursing home is hard. Having a loved one be subjected to nursing home abuse or neglect is even harder—and a crime. Your family needs legal representation.
- Negligent security – Whether you are mugged outside a retail outlet or location or you have an accident in a parking garage, negligent security may be to blame.
- Wrongful death – Nothing is harder in this life than losing someone you love. But losing someone in an accident that could have been avoided has legal repercussions. Click Here
- Workers’ compensation – Most states require employers to carry workers’ compensation for employees. The state of Florida is one of them. But a work-related accident might mean more than just an injury; you may have a case on your hands.
Most small personal injury claims are settled outside of court. However, there are those cases that become huge, and often end up going to trial. Regardless of how your case progresses, the Sternberg legal team will fight alongside you—even if this means going to court.
Hire an Expert Personal Injury Attorney Today, Serving in Orlando Area
Scott J. Sternberg & Associates has served the Orlando community for a number of years, fighting for victims’ rights after an accident, and helping families recover by getting them the compensation and care they need to move on with their lives. No one should suffer for an accident and life changing injury that could have been avoided.
Find out how working with the Sternberg legal team can help you get the settlement you deserve. Where do you start? Call Sternberg / Forsythe, P.A. today at 561-288-1554 to arrange a free consultation. It’s free to talk to us, so call us today to take the steps for a brighter and better future tomorrow.
Our Expert Orlando Personal Injury Attorney:
- Scott J. Sternberg
- Eli J. Brotman
“If you are looking for a firm to represent you in personal injury matters the Scott J.Sternberg & Associates, P.A. is the one. Reliable and friendly. I have also referred friends and family to him as well. Sternberg will make sure that all of your needs are met and answer all of your questions. They are compassionate and are there for their clients.”